Sunken eyes appear to be something disturbing for women because it will make the look imperfect. This is a consequence of some terrible reasons including lack of sleep, stress, tension, improper diet and dehydration. In fact, the dark circle around your eyes are very difficult to cure.
Many women opt for applying products around the eyes to get rid the dark circles around the eyes. However, not all of them work well especially for you who have sensitive skin. Therefore, the natural remedies will be your best options even though you will need a fair amount of time to get rid of it. But you don’t need to try all of these home remedies, we have summarized best natural treatments to fix your problem.
Best Natural Treatment For Sunken Eyes
Coconut oil will hydrated and nourish your under-eye skin well and heal your damaged skin. The procedure is simple, just follow this instruction:
- First of all, you should make sure your under-eye area is clean because you are going to apply the natural product. Letting your eyes skin dirty will leave some problems.
- Secondly, apply the coconut oil on the fingertips and do massage sound your eyes with circular motions.
- Keep in mind to apply it at night only before going to bed.
The cucumber will rejuvenate and soothe your skin after the tiredness and fatigue. This is also the reason why many cosmetics use cucumber extract due to its substance that is able to fix your skin problem. Most of the manufacturers use cucumber extract to enlighten the dark spot on the face, and it works best. However, you can use the fresh cucumber to solve your dark circles around the eyes by the following instruction:
- Slice the cucumber and put it in the fridge in few minutes
- Place the cucumber right on your eyes and let yourself relax.
- You can do this while you are applying the mask on your face.
- Since it is natural remedies, repeat it few times during the day until you get your dark under-eye gone.
If you have olive oil, you are lucky then! This must-have item on food ingredients also works best to fix your skin problem. It can moisture your dry skin and get rid your dark spot including the dark circles under your eyes. Olive oil is considered as the best remedies because it contains oleuropein and antioxidant which protect you from bad factors that cause skin damage. To fix your problem, follow this instruction:
- The type of oil you need is the extra virgin olive oil
- Apply it on the fingertip and massage it on the under-eye before sleeping.
- Do this procedure every night until you get the result.
Eat More Vegetables and Fruits
To enlighten your under-eye area, you need more vitamin K. It is easy to get it in your food. Just consume broccoli, cabbage, spinach, carrots and also strawberries. Those vegetables and fruits are rich in vitamin K that can fix your skin problems. Other beneficial food you can eat including berries, plums, beans, tomatoes and potatoes.
Keep in mind that those procedures will work best when you reduce the main factors that cause sunken eyes. We think that you need to begin to have a healthy lifestyle from now on.