Some of you might prefer to straighten your hair. You spend hours and lot of budget to keep your hair styled. Meanwhile, other women ask a different thing. They really want curly hair but they just really tired to do styling after washing their hair. It always comes to the natural hair type after they shampooing. On the other hand, have you ever tried to curl your hair using shampoos? Well, this is a different thing and sounds so impossible. There are certain products that are claimed working well on curling straight hair. It means they have certain materials that can do something to your hair. The efficacy? Well, it depends on your hair types and condition. So shampoos are designed to make curl but it will last after you wash it. In fact, you should go to a salon to get last longer look.
However, if you are naturally have born with curly hair, you are lucky. You just need to enhance the look by stopping to apply silicone and serums. You are better to use the sulfate-free shampoo as it will keep your hair moisture well.
Thinking about how to curl your hair at home is so much trickier than you think. It needs too much effort and it only works for you who have a lot of patients. Here are the steps you can follow!
Shampoo That makes your Hair Curly and How To Do That
Let’s Begin with Kevin Murphy’s Hair Resort Beach That Makes Your Hair Curly. The Kevin Murphy’s Hair Resort Beach is a product that promises you a messy beach look with a nice wavy hair after the procedure. It is oil-free texturizer that works instantly with a strong hold. The ingredients are safe as it doesn’t contain paraben, cruelty, and sulfate. Here is the step you might follow:
- Wash your hair and towel it until you get it damp. keep in mind that you are not going to wash your hair again after applying this texturizing step.
- If you have long hair, apply around a big glob or a 1/4 of Kevin Murphy’s Hair Resort Beach on your hair. Rub it together on your hair first before running it through your damp hair. Keep in mind to do this from the roots till the ends.
- Use your hand to texturize your hair until you get the messy look at the ends. If you get your hair almost dry, soon spray it with Oribe to keep the wavy look las longer. Some people reported it as a nice spray that can texture their hair well with some excellent features. Yo even can combine it with dry shampoo as well.
- The last step is braiding your hair into 5 parts and let them naturally stick. You can put little clips to hold the braid. Let it dry and work while you are sleeping.
- On the next morning, it is your day to undo the braids and see the result.
- To finish the look, apply Davines Crystal Fixative Lacquer for Wizards and you are ready to go outside with your new hairstyle. To keep the look, you can braid your hair at night and spray it with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray as much as you need this. If you want to straighten it back, just go washing your hair like usual.